Welcome to 'The Gondia Distr"ict Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.'
THE GONDIA DISTRICT CENTRAL CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.(DCCB), GONDIA" being the economic power house of the Gondia District; we always engaged in the work of the socio economic upliftment of the farmers .
The Gondia district has historical background. The district had been very active in the freedom struggle; a number of individuals were involved in the freedom movement. Thereafter some leaders initiated their struggle to achieve ECONOMIC FREEDOM for the rural /ordinary people in the district, enabling them to achieve over all development. Today, it has emerged as a leading name in Co -operative banking.
Highlights of the Bank :
- The Bank has achieved ISO 9001:2008 Certificate by giving better services to customers and by making continuous up-gradation in customer service to satisfy them.
- Bank is having 29 Branches
- The Bank has launched innovative deposit schemes offering attractive interest rates as compared with other banks in the market. The maximum 10 % rate of interest is offered for fixed deposit. One percent more rate of interest is given than normal fixed deposit rate for senior citizens. The existing interest rate on savings deposit is 4 % and interest is calculated on daily basis.
- Account opening facility for the students for purpose of scholarship.
- Bank provides the over draft facility to Government salary earner employees as like primary / high school teachers.